Last Updated: 15.12.2023
1. Personal Identification Information
FairyTheme may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit the Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
2. Non-personal Identification Information
FairyTheme may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. How We Use Collected Information
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
4. How We Protect Your Information
FairyTheme adopts appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information
FairyTheme does not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
7. Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
8. Contacting Us
9. Your Data Rights
If you have a registered account on this website or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we retain, including any additional data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any of the personal data we have stored. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being an active customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
If you wish that all of your data is erased, we will no longer be able to offer any support or other product-related services to you.
Your privacy is critically important to us. Going forward with the GDPR we aim to support the GDPR standard. ThemeREX permits residents of the European Union to use its Service. Therefore, it is the intent of ThemeREX to comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation. For more details please see here: EU GDPR Information Portal.